PPP, I love you!


I just want to let you guys know that I have signed up and had been approved by PayPerPost. I am so happy because my hardwork really paid off, so far after submitting my very first post a few days later I saw it was approved already! you couldn't imagine the happiness I felt at that time, it just made me a lil nervous coz this site is really something else, and I was kinda intimidated to join but thank goodness after reading a lot of my friends' blogs which of course I am very grateful to them coz they are the ones who had introduced me to PayPerPost. I met a few good friends who are into PayPerPost. I was actually challenged to try it myself, and lo and behold I finally did! I signed up around the end of May and got approved around the 5th of June. I think this site is a really cool way to blog about what you love and get paid to blog at the same time, all is fair. It's easy, all you have to do is just sign up and let the leaves fall into their rightful places. good luck!

2 comments:

Hayley Starr said...

Congrats on the approval!! I have been using PPP for about 6 months now, and I love it!

http://ssuccubuss.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

haish ako hindi na-aaprove yung isa kong blog na ni-submit ko kakainis nga eh. ilang entries na ba meron ka here dito sa blogger mong ito sis? doon kasi sa tabulas ko eh naka-100 entries narin pala. kasama doon yung entries ko dati sa pixelkitty.