OMG =/


I just finished changing Nathan his diaper and not even a minute he already pooped in his newly changed diaper, I'm tellin' ya I can't wait for him to be potty trained. my auntie told me that her daughter (my cousin) Marie was only trained twice, but hello not all kids are the same, we can't really force them if they still don't want to. the other day I was off from work I potty trained Nathan, I lied that there wasn't any diaper left at the closet so he said ok but refused to put his undies on, cripes a half hour later he cried that he pooped in the carpet! me and my mom were like laughing like crazy, oh boy. we had to clean the carpet real good. I can't believe my Nathan is growing so fast, just awhile ago I noticed Nathan's reading skills, he can actually read 3 letter words much faster than some weeks ago. preshools can be a bit pricey but me and hubby are trying our best to teach Nathan as much as we can, after all it depends on the parents if they have the patience to teach their child, right? I hope all our hardwork will pay off someday. (checks clock) it's about 10:28 pm, I want to open my messenger right now. who wants to chat with me sa ym? I miss having chatmates, pls. add me kit_cruz@yahoo.com and those who wanna link exchange just drop me a line. thank youuuu!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee kakatuwa naman. sana ma-potty trained na sya para hindi ka na rin masyadong nahihirapan. heheh. tama ka dun hindi lahat nang bata pare2ho. i hope you have a great weekend with your family! I miss you!