The Police


Eversince I was younger my family has always loved listening to The Police. Thanks to my dad who's a great fan of Them, I love almost every song of this band but the greatest of them all is Every Breath You Take, I always listen to it up to now because it reminds me so much of my father when I was very young girl. I get so emotional and all and I don't know why. This is my all time favorite band and I never get tired listening to their music, they have a unique way of expressing their songs, no wonder they have reached 30 years! incredible. I can't believe they are going to celebrate their 30th anniversary of their recording debut with a new double-cd collection, a 28-song set featuring the biggest hits from the band's 5 original studio albums, The police cd will be out in June 5, 2007 so be sure to run to your favorite music stores for a copy! and not only that, check this out.

Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live

You can enter this contest by just filling out a short survey and you might win any of the prizes, or if you get lucky you can win a trip to New York to see them live at the Madison Square Garden! This band is one of a kind and buying The police cd for myself will definitely make me happy and contented, I cherish their songs very much, definitely a collectible! so what are you waiting for, grab yours now! and don't forget to enter.

0 comments: