paypal at last


at long last, finally after months of thinking if I am ever getting a paypal.. I just signed up for it! and I am thinking of blogging on a daily basis, it's hard not getting enough fresh content. as you all know my mom and brother lives with us so the expenses have gone up (lol) so for that I signed up for payperpost, hopefully I'll have some opportunites every now and then. when you become a mom, you'll start to think of your family, so please bear with me guys... oh well, I'll be off now, time for me to sleep. later, gators!


have a blessed day everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

kitty muah.. missed yah.
aww tamang-tama kasi miss na miss ko na mga posts mo kaya happy ako sa nabasa ko na magpopost ka na more often.. ganun talaga pag mom nuh.. ako nga hindi pa mom wala pakong anak pero narerealize ko na ang hirap ng buhay ano pa kaya kung may baby na ko dibah baka ma losyang ako agad.. kaya hanga ako sayo kapatid..
love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty, thanks for stopping by! Yup, sige exchange links tayo.

Goodluck on your blogging endeavor!

Anonymous said...

hi sissy, buti naman at OK na paypal mo.

Happy weekend!!! mwaahh

Anonymous said...

hi ate kitty! nakoo, goodluck sa payperpost, for sure madaming opportunities for that. so ingat at goodluck jan sa payperpost. :) mwah! ingat and have a great rest! :)

Anonymous said...

ellow ate kitty blog hopping hehe. buti naman poh at ok na paypal moh!

Anonymous said...

hi ate kit, good luck sa payperpost.. waaah, kung pwede lang sa ang PayPal sa Pinas eh. Daming earning opportunities para sa mga pinoy ang nasasayang dahil di pwede PayPal dito..

Ingat palagi! mwahs! :)

Anonymous said...

ganoon talaga. as we grew up nag-iibang mga thoughts natin and responsibilities dumdami. naintindihan ka namin don't worry. ttyl nga pala I sended you an email god bless!

b3arh0ney said...

that's good Kit! ako naman nag slow down sa blogging ads ngayon, hehe! but it's really fun naman.