mini albums galore


What can I say?? I LOVE THEM! I can't stop thinking of making my very first mini album. I am planning on making one for my niece's birthday on September, It will also serve as a gift for her before she leaves for College. She will be attending UC Irvine. I met her when she was 10. She was an awesome little girl, very humorous. She still is up to now. She never runs out of ideas and jokes, never a dull moment. I am very blessed to witness Celina and her brother Thomas growing up before my eyes.


There are hundreds of mini albums over HERE, The inspiration is just endless. I can't wait to make my family mini albums as well. This can be a great gift to a friend or loved one. Just choose a theme and you can start from there. I am planning a hybrid one and currently choosing the best pictures to go within the mini album. I'm just finding the time to make one, I don't seem to find any available time to make it since we have many errands left and right. Scrapbooking is fun, what more if you're working on a mini?

Make yours today!

0 comments: