ah-choo!


Sniffles. Hate them. Very much. I was born with a sensitive nose just like my dad's. Every morning ever since I was a kid, I would wake up sneezing and a few hours later I would be back to normal. What's worse is, I have plenty of cats at home and I really loved them so I didn't want to get rid of them just because of my allergies. I had to live with it. I take my allergy medicine once in awhile, dust still triggers it and I hate it when my husband or my son pinches my nose. I promise myself when we get our new home, I'd replace our old regular pillows and mattress covers with allergy mattress covers that would be great for me and my family. When we moved here in California, Our windows were always opened so every morning I was sneezing like crazy, good thing I was still on leave at that time, Thank God. Can't wait! Bye bye allergies.

0 comments: