Happy birthday, Gully!



I had conversations with my co-worker about loved ones dying a few months ago. She had experienced a lot on her part and It was mainly about cancer. She got all choked up when I also told her about my brother who died from cancer last August 2008. It was such an emotional moment when we were talking about our loved ones who left us. I am pretty much open now to talk about loved ones who passed away, I give emotional support to people who need them. I've trained myself to accept the fact that my brother is gone. He is not coming back anymore, that's what I told myself. I loved my brother so much, I had lost a best buddy in my life. But I prayed to God every day to guide me and accept the truth. As hard as it is, I had learned to accept it. Yeah, Once in awhile I still cry, but that's normal. I know wherever he is right now he is looking down on us and smiling. I know he is guiding us with the help of our Lord, that's why I'm thankful. He's our angel and we will never ever forget him.

Today he turns 24. Happy birthday, Gulliver! :)

Before I get some sleep I need to head on over a website that pays attention to Mesothelioma. So if you are interested on reading about this certain cancer, I suggest you do so it just might help somebody in the near future.

1 comments:

Chikai said...

this made me cried sis... it made me miss my mom. :( i still cry when i think of her. i don't think i'm over with the grieving process yet. it's so hard to grieve when she remains so alive in my thoughts. and i still carry that guilt feeling kasi nga hindi ako nakauwi when she died. i wasn't able to say my last goodbye. :( i know it's not my fault pero di ko pa rin mapigilan ma-guilty. :(