The deadliest catch


Hubby is so addicted watching this show ever since it first came out. It's just so sad that captain Phil is gone :(. Whenever hubby watches this, He tells me it's his dream to become one of the fishermen there... and I'm like "whaaat??" You gotta be kidding me! He says it's only a dream anyway. Look how scary it is to be in the vast Bering sea?! I salute those fishermen. They're very heroic to go out there and do one of the scariest jobs in the world. I can't imagine myself or my husband being in that business, It's like chasing Death. Anytime your life would be over. Accidents are also a big part of it almost every day, very scary. But if you do get hurt while working at sea, There's this Gulf Coast Jones Act where employees from cruise ships, oil and gas industry employees and seamen have the right to have a lawyer and can be entitled to compensation from people who have been responsible for your injuries. Check it out over at lawyerforyou.com for more information on Maritime accidents.

0 comments: