The Eighty Meme, Part One


Stole this one from my fave blogger friend Chikai
1. What curse word do you use the most? ah, sh***!
2. Do you own an iPod? I used to, but I gave it away to our late uncle.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? My mommy dearest.
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it.
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? I was at home watching TV with my fam.
6. What was the last movie you watched? Toy story 3. I cried at the end. :(
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? oh, yes.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Oh, no. and Never.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Nope.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes.
11. What are you looking forward to? For my hubby to pass his ASVAB test tomorrow.
12. Do you own any band t-shirts? no, not a fan.
13. What will you be doing in one hour? Still on the computer.
14. Is anyone in love with you? My 2 boys :)
15. Last time you cried? A few days ago before I went to sleep. I remembered my brother who died from cancer. :(
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? laptop.
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? none for me, thank you.
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? I didn't want to but I found out that Hubby has one on the side of his thigh. What can I do? I'm in love.
19. What were you doing before this? reading articles about the Army basic training.
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? Last september, the night before we left our Condo to check in the hotel because we were leaving Hawaii in 2 days.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? at least 6 hours.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily? No. It depends. I usually have brunch though. :)



0 comments: