The voice post meme

1) What's your middle name? Lo

2) How old are you? 27

3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? Philippines. No.

4) Is it cold where you are? It's alright. Not too hot, not too cold.

5) What's the time? 10:30 AM

6) What are you wearing? House clothes.

7) What was the last thing you listened to? California girls by Katie Perry.

8) What was the last thing you ate? fried boneless bangus w/ kalamansi and soysauce.

9) What was the last thing you watched on TV? Fresh prince of Bel-air.

10) What's your favorite TV show? Why? (lots) Everybody hates Chris, Smallville, George Lopez, Supernatural, The vampire diaries, cake boss, cougar town, 19 kids..., pawn stars, american pickers, deadliest catch, scrubs, sonny with a chance.

11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence. "close to shopping, Fine dining, Theatres, & much more..."

12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? Toy story 3. It was a great movie. I was in grade school when the first toy story came out now that I'm all grown up as an adult and have a family of my own, my son and I watched it. I can't believe the ending is so sad... but I believe there will be a new chapter for Woody and the gang.

13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents? I think I have a little accent. But most people don't notice it when I talk to them. There are different dialects from my country and It is sure hard to point which one is.

0 comments: