oh my gym


I am so upset with myself, seriously. It's been a few days with no gym! Can you believe that? I am too busy. We did a lot of things the past week that's why I missed a lot of my days working out. So far I've reached 209 lbs. that's a total of 39 lbs. gone. Although it usually stays above 210 or 211 and maybe a few weeks later it will come down to 209. That's how my weight loss works, It's a bit slow but as they say It's better than losing it all at once. I have a better chance of not gaining it all back in the future, which is good. Oh how I wish we can have any kind of fitness equipment here at home like a treadmill, So I can run for at least 30 minutes or an hour. It will also save us on gas, that's for sure. I miss going to the gym! I feel so accomplished when I sweat out real good. I feel like I am melting my fats every day. Anyways, I hope I can go tomorrow morning. :(

0 comments: