dog on a leash


That's what majority of people say when they see toddlers on a leash. Animal inspired (LOL) When I first saw one a few years ago, I thought it was cute. My mind didn't spark any feeling of anger against the parent at all. Yeah, it does look degrading but if you think about it, YOU are protecting your children that way. I remember my son when he was only 3 before, he couldn't stay put and if you take your eyes away from your child just a few seconds - ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! When I bring my son to shop I make sure I put him in the cart so he doesn't get away from me. Holding a child doesn't work, he could easily slip away and you'll never know where your toddler is at. My mom called me last week and reminded me to take good care of Nathan no matter what. Because there was an accident that happened on their street, The dad was on the other side of the road when the toddler ran to his father and a vehicle had hit the boy. Poor thing. Can you imagine this as your child? Scary, isn't it?



When I also watched Pet Sematary before and the boy wanders off into the road, then a truck was approaching really fast and before he could stop he had hit the boy. It's devastating! No matter how degrading products are made this days to protect your children, Just think about the best thing you can do for them. That's why I'm adding this on my baby check list for my next pregnancy.

0 comments: