Rest in peace...


Our Uncle (hubby's side) just passed away from a heart attack a few days ago, He was 73... So sad... My mother-in-law just arrived last June 1st, now she's heading back to the Philippines for our uncle's funeral. She was suppose to go home Aug. 1st. He was sure a respectable person and he was everyone's friend. I can't believe he's gone now, even my mom cried. I am not related by blood but I cried so bad when I found out he was gone. Life sure is unpredictable... You don't really know what you've got until It's gone.
So hug your loved one today and express how much you love them. Life is too short. You never know, today... tomorrow... that person might just leave just like that.

Whatever hatred you have inside you right now, release it and pray to our Lord for help. So Spend time with your loved ones today. :)

0 comments: