RepairPal to the rescue!


As much I hate to admit it, yes - we have been involved in a few accidents these past years and It's really such a shame, too. Like what happened to me three years ago, Hubby bought a new vehicle which was a mini van and since It was brand new I was kinda hesitant driving it, I just dropped of my mom and brother at the Hospital when I was driving down the ramp, a bunch of trucks were driving up and I got scared and silly me scratched my right side of the van while turning right. It was terrible. I called my husband right away, and he was at work at the time. I didn't know what to do, I just wished there was a shop like RepairPal somewhere that I could take the van to. I think RepairPal is available in a lot of locations around the states like in Chicago, just in case you need a Chicago auto repair, you know where to go. Check out their website for more information, if you have one in your area check out their shop directory. I think this site is great, because it not only helps with car repairs, but it helps you with more information about cars and price estimates. So if you have any problems with your car, be sure to check them out and see if you have a RepairPal in your area today.

0 comments: