my future online shop


Yep! You heard it right. I'm planning on opening up my online shop in the near future. It won't be soon enough though. I am thinking of bringing in little homemade pieces a few at a time. Here are the following things I have in mind:

1. jar sets
2. picture frames
3. table runners
4. pillow cases
5. handbags
6. painted mugs
7. vases


Everything will be country, girly and Victorian inspired. I had a Japanese clay craft book when I was a kid, a gift sent from my dad when he used to live in Guam. So loved that book! In it were stuff all made with polymer clay like Buttons, flowers, jewelry, etc. I was so inspired with it, I just wished I've brought it along with me when I married and moved away from the Philippines. I hope that book is still alive. :( I'll start out small on ETSY, hopefully It'll be a successful one. I'm still thinking of a good name for my shop. Any suggestions? :)

0 comments: