I love you!


My husband has come from a well off and influential family but I am so proud of him for being such a great father and provider. We might not have a lot but there is just a lot of blessings to be thankful for. He's such a hard worker. We've been together through thick and thin. He is a man of his word, when he says something he makes sure he does it. He doesn't keep any promises yet he fulfills it and doesn't ask for anything in return. He's not sociable, which I am thankful for because he is far away from trouble, drama and whatnot. He tries very hard to be a best father. He's a disciplinarian, a teacher and a best friend to our little tyke, Nathan. On fathers day, since I had work that day, we just stayed at home and bonded like what we always do. We don't really eat out too much, and we give a lot of hugs and kisses to each other. You don't need fancy presents or expensive dinners, all you need is to be with your family at every special moment. I love my man so much, Thank God for giving him to me. :)

1 comments:

Chris said...

welcome to mommy moments! :D you are so blessed.. and i can really feel how proud you are of him! :)

see you next Friday ha!