zap them zits


You know one thing I'm thankful for? Not having to deal with adult acne. I'm serious. I feel so bad when I see people with red bumps on their faces, It's like I want to invent a medicine that will make those awful zits go away permanently. I do get zits, but they only come one at a time and since I started going to the gym my face had been clearer than ever, so I don't really get them on a regular basis, I usually experience them when I have my monthly visitor. I am just fighting blemishes right now which is so hard to avoid. Sweating it out at the gym makes a big difference for your skin since it flushes out the dirt from your pores. Plus, I don't wear make up when I'm just at home. But I guess It's the hormones that's really a big factor when it comes to acne, creams and lotions sometimes doesn't work so It's better to consult a doctor when you know your acne is on it's severe stage.

0 comments: