snowy


I've never wanted to live in places that has or experiences snow. Maybe to go on vacations, that's the only thing I want... Other than that, no thanks. I don't know, It seems fun... But just the thought of buying snow boots and a whole winter wardrobe is like very expensive for me. Well, I still keep the options open on moving to places that experiences snow, so maybe I won't mind then. I love the cold season, but not the icy part. The cold weather I experienced here in California is enough for me, I have like 3 layers on me when I first got here last fall, I was frozen to the bone! So I can't imagine myself driving in the snow either. Yikes! Scary as it is, but I think I can manage. It's nice to experience a different season for once, right? My son Nathan had experienced his first snow when he visited Atsugi, Japan last 2005 along with my mother-in-law. My sister-in-law and her family were stationed there so he got to experience playing with snow. Unfortunately, as much as we wanted to visit Japan we didn't get a chance to do it, too bad - I would love to visit Japan! :)

0 comments: