graduations


I still have a few hours left before I go to work again. I'm actually hungry right now, I need to eat breakfast since It's the very important meal of the day, but goodness - I think I need appetite suppressants to ease my hunger, I am so hating this feeling. Anyways, I'll just eat the leftover Pasta from Pat and Oscar's last night, It was Celina's graduation day yesterday and It all went so great I was soooo teary eyed with the music and all... I love attending graduations because It's the end of a new chapter and the beginning of a new one. My sister-in-law is really happy for her daughter has finally graduated high school, and it is more challenging because in the next few months Celina will be starting college at UC Irvine. It is hard to accept that our babies are Embarking on a new journey in life, and college is pretty hard. My husband told me it really is hard, because when he was taking up physical therapy in college his mom was always there to support him no matter what. And my mother-in-law was telling us like how she worked so hard and at the same time she was always there for her kids, and when the time came they marched down the aisle to accept their college diploma It was a great feeling and tears of happiness was rolling down her cheeks. I know the feeling of graduating since I've experienced it in high school, but I always see myself graduating in college, too - and taking a picture along with my family and friends. I see myself on stage and having my kids (maybe all grown up then) and my husband hanging leis over me... Every time I witness a graduation, there is always a tiny bit of hope that someday that would be me walking on the stage accepting my diploma. Such a wonderful feeling. My husband always assures me that I'll graduate in college someday. Most of my friends graduated when they had families already so I never lose hope ever.

0 comments: