glimmer of hope


Well, I finally passed my application for an opening of a higher level at work. I'm currently a GS-04, and I applied for a full time Lead store associate which is a 5. It's hard to get that one, I've been waiting for a full time position for such a long time now. What I hate about myself is I lack the confidence. My husband and the rest of my friends at work boosts my confidence that I can do it. But just by looking at the greater responsibilities you have to face when you land the job - It seems so scary! Then, learning who are those people who are applying for the position, I suddenly just lose faith in myself. I know how to accept failures, so If I don't get the job I guess It's not meant for me and there will be more openings the next time around. Before I passed my application, I had to make sure my assessment questionnaire is complete and my resume updated. All I have to do now is wait. (sigh) I'm such a nervous wreck, I need to scrap!

0 comments: