sharing is caring


That's what we keep on telling our son. Our son loves to share and hope he could carry that good value up until he has his own family to pass it on. We are so proud of our son. Parenting can be quite hard and while our children are growing up we encounter along the way things that can be challenging to us. But what's important is we learn from our mistakes and we start all over again. The way a child is raised really depends on the parents. It has to start from a good home and good role models that they can look up to. Lead by good example.

Speaking of sharing, I was reading the Yahoo headlines just a moment ago about an NFL star who gave so much joy to a little kid and I was reading some of the comments like majority of them were upset because most celebs don't really get it when it comes to making a person happy. They should share more of what they have since they are making millions, and I know most stars out there are reaching out giving 100% of their time to help out those in need. I admire stars who help out instead of splurging out on sports cars, mansions, partying, shopping, etc. How I wish we could have more people like them in this world.

2 comments:

Honney said...

Hi, Kitty! Pareho tayo, sis. It's really important for us parents to teach our kids the value of giving and sharing. Para di sila lumaking madamot. :p

Musta ka na po?

Sandra said...

Nice entry ate Kitty. Someday, when I have kids of my own, I'll do my best to be good role models for them. I really get inspired with entries like this... parang it prepares me to be a good mom someday! ;) God bless!