a stinky situation


Oh gosh, my mom is currently cooking Danggit and it stinks like hell! She just opened the bedroom door which I am currently finishing a few pending tasks, I didn't know she was cooking it, oh golly it sure stinks. I love danggit very much but that one.. phew.. anyways, my mom informed me that she has to stop cooking it or else our neighbors will protest (lol) I wish we live in a regular house, so we can do whatever we want, here in the condo we're very much intimidated to cook dried fish like daing and tuyo lol. So afraid they will smell it. I told her it'll be fine as long as she opens the windows and turns on the exhaust fan. oh, I just heard the click of the stove being turned off, thank good ness! I remembered this one hispanic lady at work was sitting down and eating lunch with me, one of the baggers came in and opened her tupperware which filled the room with the smell of bagoong and tuyo, somthing like that. As soon as the lady went to the bathroom... boy, my co worker gave a stink eye towards the tupperware. I told her why don't she move into the next break room if it really stank so bad, but she told me she'll stay because the time she moves in the next break room her 15 minutes will be over. hehee, so funny!

1 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

hahahahahaha! i know what u mean Kit pero yeah masarap yan. i just don't understand why it has to be that stinky though, lol! i'm sure magtataka ang mga kapitbahay, lol! every time i cook tuyo here, i make sure i light a lot of scented candles and spray all kinds of good smelling stuffs para mawala ang amoy kasi magrereklamo din c hubby, hehe!