meaning of christmas

**************Start Copy Here****************
Here’s the drill:
1. Make a paragraph next to the last paragraph in the tag that is passed to you “What is Christmas to you” and put your name at the end of it linking back to your site, or the page that answered this tag.
2. You can use a title that will suit your Christmas idea.
3. Then tag as many as you can

******End Copy Here and add your answer below*******

Christmas for me is the time of giving, sharing, spreading cheer and just being nice to one another. for me christmas is not about buying material things or receiving gifts. It's more on being happy and contented of what you have. I love Christmas very much because of it's cool month, the Christmas breeze we can all feel just gives that warmth of happiness and love. That's all I can say about christmas... it's a happy joyous month for me where everyone gathers as one, It's that special day where Christ our savior was born. So let's all rejoice around the world, welcoming the birth of our father!

I hate to break it... but can I tag everyone who would love to do this? This is the season of giving and sharing.. so pls do let me know if you had decided to make this tag, I'd love to visit you! thanks! talk to you guys tomorrow, I've been busy with work that's why I wasn't online for quite awhile, thank you for the lovely comments, you guys make me happy...



6 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

Hi Kitty:) Musta na? hope all are well! Xo~

Anonymous said...

i'll do this pag may time na ko, promise :)

yup lapit na nga bday ko.. gosh tatanda na nman! hahahaha & wedding bells? naku matagal pa! hahahhaa.

ingat lagi sis. muahzz

Anonymous said...

kitty kat, may tag ka sakin :D

gagawin ko itong tag next time and then I'll let you know. u take care kitty :)

Anonymous said...

Got something for you in my bloggy,sis!

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1393

Anonymous said...

hey sis miss u na grabe so many things happen na hack pa ako @@ anyways aun
merry christmas sis
ehhee
onga pla
if u wanna know san ako mahahanap
nasa

http://mylife.miss-taken.org ako

Anonymous said...

i agree.. madaming xmas na ang dumaan na minsan ang dami kong narereceive na gifts..pero kulang pa rin kase my family isn't complete. Yun talaga yata ang diwa ng pasko..love.. :)