cuz was here!


My cousin Bryan called today and paid us a visit, the last time we saw him was December of last year, he's in the Navy so for like 7 months he was out at sea. poor boy, he's a very laid back kid, he's as old as my brother around 21 years old. He was so happy to tell us that he was finally moving out of the barracks coz he just got promoted to E5, good for him. Well, I am really glad he visited us, he's a very thoughtful cousin. good thing I had a lil gift wrapped up for him when he came, glad mom made spaghetti and we had some egg custard pie in the fridge, pretty good. He told us how he would like to prepare for the Officer package, I'm pretty sure he will do well and work his way up since his dad my other family relatives are in the military. (sigh) I was the only one who didn't go for the military thing.. I don't know, I guess it wasn't for me...


here he is when they were in Japan. He'll probably drop by someday again, too bad today I was really, really sick and I felt like crap, for real. man, meds aren't doing good to me AT ALL. ugh. merry christmas to me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz pareho tayo, family natin sa military halos ang backgrounds. Pero tayo hindi lolz. Ganoon talaga. ANg hirap din nang nandun ano! Grabe! Hmmm tumwag ako sayo si Gully ang nakasagot nang phone. MErry Christmas and Happy New Year sa inyo nang family mo..... I missssssss YOUUUUUU!

b3arh0ney said...

pogi naman ng cuz mo Kit, hehe! sorry to hear ur not feeling well. get plenty of rest and take some vitamin C and drink lots of orange juice. u take care!

Anonymous said...

Gwapo nga yang pinsan mo! Mana ang pagka good looking sayo, hehe :) Buti nman naka bisita siya sis, ako nga din yung pinsan naming medical intern napunta nung lunchtime ng 24 sa bahay...may duty kasi nung eve kaya di makapag noche buena...kawawa naman.

Pero atleast kahit sandali nakapagsama sama tayo diba? Atleast nakapagrelax sila kahit konti. :)

Thanks sa card sis! Ang cute nyo! TC! mwah!