20 things you hate about me


Was tagged by Pusa, thanks sis!

Here's the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? I am already married and quite happy with my family.

2. What color do you like most? pink and black =D

3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? I wanna grow old with you...

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Paris, France

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? my tummy, I want washboard abs!

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? take a deep breath.. relax.. think of happy thoughts... then indulge myself with chocolate ice cream. what a pity. =/

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my family, of course.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? give to charities, start a lil business, and keep the rest for my family's savings.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? I've already met the love of my life, nuff said.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Maganda, sexy, matalino, and such an interesting cat. =D

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? no requirements needed. =D

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I didn't regret anything in life, everything happens for a reason and this is what God made me do. I chose the right path after all.

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? people who are unfriendly and lazy, self centered, not God fearing, no conscience at all... shall go on? higit sa lahat plastic!

14. What is your ambition? hahaha, slambook ba to?! I always wanted to be a fashion designer. maybe a boutique owner one day, who knows.

15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? I think backstabbing.

16. If you had one wish what would you wish for? oh, that's easy. world peace! (miss congeniality hahaa)

17. What brand of toothbrush do you use? Colgate and Crest.

18. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. Everything (yaaayyy!)

19. What do you hate most about boys? their pick up lines suck.

20. If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive him or her? Nope. hell will rise for sure.

I am passing the torch to Rose of (Revolutionmotion), Girlie, JennyR, Rissa, Liza, Lutchi, Joyce, Agring

I'll tag them later on.. I'm about to get ready for work in an hour. will post load and loads of pics at my multiply later.. and more posts later when I get home from work. for now, you guys have a great blessed day! thank you all for the visits, the greetings, will return them when I have time... kisses and hugs to everyone!