yay for December!


It's christmas in the Cruz household! I always love this cheerful month. everyone is so nice to each other, christmas trees, fresh pine trees, the cold weather, the smell of hot cocoa in the air, bells, ribbons, wreaths... It's just wonderful. I didn't do my christmas shopping yet, maybe in a week or two I don't know yet. The day after thanksgiving, as it is a traditional part of our family to put up the christmas decorations, hang the small stockings, the green ribbon with bells on our door and setting up the tree, my son helped me put the ornaments on since our tree is very small as you can see, I'm not ready to have a fresh tree just yet, maybe when we own a home I can settle for a fresh tree every year. my son enjoyed decorating the tree very much, here's my lil boy...







not much a fan of eggnog, but christmas only comes once a year so I usually buy some and drink at least once a day. just sprinkle some nutmeg and you're good to go. It usually helps me revive the memories of what our dad used to make on christmas days back then when we were little.

Christmas is just around the corner, let's spread some cheer and happiness around the world. I'll be making a post at least once a day until the great day comes, so don't miss out, I promise.

I have 4 days off woohooo! fri, sat, sun and mon. my manager had put the first and second week days off all together that's why it seems a lot, but it's great I don't mind. We still need to do a lot of stuff though. we're going to take flat Stanley around the island tomorrow, so we can send it back to Korea. have a wonderful blessed day to all!

12 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

thank you so much for the amazing blogger award sis! :) sobrang laki ng smile ko ngayon. hehe.

uy, inggit ako sa christmas tree nyo. never pa talaga kami nagkaroon ng xmas tree dito sa haus kasi di naman kami dito nag-xxmas. it's either doon sa in-laws ko or sa amin but i really want to have my own tree. sabi ni hubby next year na lang daw. (ngeks! hehe!)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

have a good week ahead Kit!

i love the idea of having a fresh tree, maybe next year.

Monica said...

hi kit, christmas ma sa bahay mo...
yung blog ko sa blospot christmas narin....

visit ka: http://shermonica.blogspot.com

ps: pwede me pa-design sayo ng xmas layout sa multiply? :D

Anonymous said...

si yuna din tuwang tuwa sa christmas namin dito kinabit ng ka roomates ang laki kasi eh kaya tuwang tuwa si yuna hehehe. I love December its make me feel excited all the time :)

sure kitty pwede mo ipadala sakin yung kay val kung hindi sya mag-email sayo. ingat kitty.

Monica said...

theme sana for my multiply na profile...

tignan mo yung http://shermonica.blogspot.com , may nakalagay na "Missing You On Christmas" tapos picture namin ni hubby, hehehe.....

Anonymous said...

Haaay.. buti ka pa feel na feel mo ang pasko. Ako hindi eh. Bored ako dito sa Japan. Sa totoo lang, tyan ko lang ang nagpapasaya sa akin dito haha!

b3arh0ney said...

ang cute naman ng tree nyo and it looks like Nathan is really having a great time decorating it. my boys helped in putting the decorations too. they loved it! it's a fun memory for the kids. oh i love christmas too. it's my most fave holiday. so u drink eggnog pala. hubby loves that stuff. i guess mahihilig talaga ang mga kano jan, hehe! it's too thick and rich for me but a sip or 2 is pretty good for me. will try the nutmeg next time baka mas masarap. u take care and have a great day! kisses to lil Nate!

**"Liza"** said...

Oy christmas na pala dito sa bahay mo..buti ka pa your christmas tree is up yung akin sa wednesday pa kasi, trabaho pa kasi hubby ko..hope you have a great week..

Anonymous said...

awwww flat stanley!!!!

btw, di ka pla mahilig eggnog..mga anak ko sugapa sa eggnog hahahaha

Anonymous said...

it's so xmas na sis, lalo na sa bahay nyo..heheheh

Anonymous said...

hi kitty ♥
kelangan ko pala gumawa ng account sa blogger para madali na ako maka comment dito!! kitty sweetie.. musta na?? ang cute ni nathan ♥
ang cute ng xmas tree nyo! xmas na xmas na.. love ko din season na toh.. hndi nga lang makakauwi sa pasko. sad..nwei ipapadala ko na pala cards..
mwah**

miss yah girl!!
love, jays

Joyce said...

wonderful photos sis..thanks for sharing...