missing Jo...




I am missing my bestfriend Joan so much, like a week or two I chatted with her and she showed me pics of her daughter Dhaina, my how she's grown! and she's only 2. such a cutie! she's my inaanak (godchild). I saw this from her friendster so I had to snag it =D. They are still in Korea, they finally moved out of her MIL's house, that's pretty good to hear. She's still looking good as always. Everytime I go online She's not visible, but because of our time differences, it's pretty hard to stay in touch. but I'm happy though coz she finally updated her friendster, she deleted her other account (I really don't know why) anyways, bes if you're reading this I miss you na po! pakiss na lang kay baby...

JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS...

I finally received the Christmas cards from Jays last Dec. 12, card from Lin dec. 13, and Card from Monica Dec. 14, thank you and I love you guys! The cards were uber cute!! I'll add it to my collection plus my multiply photo set. I'll post the pics tomorrow, I promise... It's already 1:30 am now, have to sleep na. mwahh

xoxo

4 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

miss some of my closed friends too..wish I can visit them again...Musta na girl? hope okay lang kayo diyan...TC

Anonymous said...

Hi ate kitty, musta ka na? i missed my old friends too pero malayo kc sila eh hehe uhm, ano home address niyo kc i might give you special xmas card. :)

Anonymous said...

yan din yung friend mo na ni-post mo dati diba, yung naka-webcam? Ganda nya ha..

yung mga kaibigan ko, nasa ibat-ibang bansa na.. pero may "bonding" pa rin. Sa Chat nalang din. Sobra kase nmin value and treasure pagkakaibigan namin kahit magkalayo.

Sarap ng may totoong kaibigan noh? kahit konti lang friends, or kahit 1 or 2 lang.. basta totoo!

Anonymous said...

wow, ang bilis naman...
tanggap mo na agad card ko....