what babies love...


Of course you know what they want. I love babies very much and I can still remember the very first day I found out that I was pregnant, I was so overjoyed with the feeling of having a baby. I started browsing hundreds and hundreds of baby books, parenting magazines, and watching TLC for baby programs. Well, not to mention dragging my hubby to department stores and shopping for baby items. It's such a wonderful feeling. back then, We were only starting and we were a lot grateful to most of our family and friends who are very supportive, they were very kind enough to lend us a hand, gave a lot of baby stuff to us, majority were hand me downs from my sister-in-law that weren't even used yet. But for our second baby some day we'll be so happy to have an addition to the family, and I know where to start and that store will be at ababy.com where they feature most cute designed baby furniture that you will surely love. How I love to have our own home someday so we can have our baby's own room so we can set up a nursery where I can put most of the baby stuff there, they have every baby item you can find ranging from changing tables, gliders, mattresses, baby cribs, children bunk beds to night stands. And if it's about baby cribs you can find a lot at luxurylamb.com where you can find cute designed cribs, A perfect choice for any mother. They have all the kinds of designs for your lil angel, purchasing stuff at their store will make your tiny angel's room a heavenly place to spend time at. Check out their products now at their website and if you want you can Call Toll Free: 1-800-699-6260. enjoy!