my yearender post..


There's about an hour and a half more before we enter the new year... So, this will be my last post for the year 2007. year 2007 has been a good year, a lot of good and bad times but it's all good. God is very good for all the trials he has given us... today as I opened my email hubby was peeking who had emailed me then there was one from his auntie in Maryland, it was a prayer... I cried when I read it, It was an announcement that one of Jon's auntie had joined our Lord Dec. 31, 2007. I was in tears, she was the youngest of my MIL's siblings... Jon quickly phoned his mom in the Philippines. I really can't believe she's gone... Rest in peace auntie Babot... we love you...

Presentacion Gregorio Abas 1950-2007

Well, as we goodbye to the year 2007.. what are we thankful for anyway? and what are the things we're about to expect for the next year?
I am thankful...

1. for God for giving us trials in life where we grow more stronger and wiser each day.
2. for giving me a great family, a loving and caring husband, a wonderful healthy son and for my supportive in-laws as well as my mom and brother who's always there for me.
3. My work where I find myself learning new things and meeting new people. plus, it's a great help to me and my family.
4. my friends at work who makes me laugh all the time, long time friends who live far away from me, online friends who are very supportive eventhough we haven't met yet in person... thank you all for being such nice friends...
5. for giving me the inspiration to live and love my life each day.

Thank you, God....

I hope in the new year, God would continue to bless us with...

good health for all my families, peace for each and every one of us, happiness and contentment in life. I hope we could continue to love one another and get rid of hatred... remember, material things is not all that. I just want a complete, happy family.. that's all. I can say I am very happy, I don't have any grudges deep inside so thank God for that! soooo...

HAVE A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!

8 comments:

admin said...

Sorry to hear about your hubby's aunt, my condolences. Happy New Year and thanks for your list, made me think to make my own too and be thankful for all the blessings I got too. God Bless Kitty!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... what a shocking news to hear.
pero hopefully, maging ok naman ang lahat. :) have a blessed new year 08!:) ingat parati :) mwa=*

PS: i have a new home na ate :) mwa.

Anonymous said...

awww, condolence po.. sana po maging okay kayo agad..

ay ate care to link ex po??

Anonymous said...

Happy New year kitty ♥
and sa cruz family. especially kay nathan.

simple gift lang naman
http://tinyurl.com/38xcrb

ang dami ngang nangyari this year. ang sweet ng post mo dito ^-^
thank you girl for everything..
mahaba haba nadin ang friendship natin. ilang years na noh?
oo naman tanda ko yung tinulungan kta sa blog mo! lab kita eh!!

love, Jays
mwah*

Anonymous said...

hi kit! Happy 2008!!! LOVE YOU SIS!!!

Anonymous said...

Condolences,Kit. Anyway, Happy New Year! May this New Year brings u and your family more blessings, good health and everything u wished & hoped for!

Anonymous said...

her soul is alive in people like you who remembers her... Condolence Ate... Happy new year! All of us have ups and downs, and no matter how corny it is.. what matters is how much we learn from the past and how we use it to face the future... God bless you and your family... boy do I want to meet you in person...

b3arh0ney said...

sorry to hear abt ur hubby's aunt. may she rest in peace. condolences to the family.