christmas eve recap


Christmas was great, I had to work christmas eve but luckily our store closed around 3:00 so we went home around 5:30. This was my crew that day, and we had fun, too. It was a busy day but we still got to prepare food like chinese chicken salad, bbq chicken, african chiken curry, some haupia pie and lumpia. picture from left to right, that's me, Leona (filipina), Dawn(korean), center is ate Ana (filipina), Khadijah (african). We did ok that day, thank God. and so that night I took a last pic of our tree....



As we were waiting for 12:00 MN we had a call from my auntie-in-law from San Diego, she didn't sound good.. when my hubby finished talking to her we just learned his auntie from the Philippines just had a stroke and they rushed her in the Hospital in Manila. and then a few hours later we also learned that they did a brain surgery on her, how sad... we were so sad from that news, midnight came we had to forget about it even for a few minutes. my husband loved that auntie of his very much, her children grew up with them in the same house so it was a very tragic moment knowing about that. and yesterday when I cam home from work my mom told me that they are deciding to pull the plug on her. I was shocked to hear that... she's now in her critical condition and we all know once you have brain surgery there's not enough left in your life anymore... so pls. pray for my husband's auntie... we were all dearly close to her... we're all so sad by the news, terribly.. that's why I cannot post more pics right now... my SIL in korea can't make it to go back home in the Philippines, even us we can't afford to leave now... I hope they can understand our situation.

I'll blog again tonight. we'll see... have a great day, friends!

7 comments:

Ann said...

I'm sorry to here about your aunt-in-law :[

I wanted to ask you, if I could use one of your wordpress layouts images but code it with my old codes? Because I love that layout so much! But its for wordpress only? I already did put it up on my blog but I want to get your permission. If you deny, I'll take off the layout, of course ^_^

Anonymous said...

ako swerte akong off from work nung dec 24 at dec 25... tapos off ako ulet sa jan 1. oh diba diba

Anonymous said...

Sis, you need to check my blog! :D
Xo~

Dhadha G. said...

hi ate kitty.. naku ang daming gifts sa ilalim ng xms tree niyo.. ang lalaki pa! hehe..

merry xmas and a happy new year ate.. super lapit na ng new year! woohoo! :-)

**"Liza"** said...

Paryer to your Aunt in law Kitty..How sad naman yan..Think na lang of it in a positive way, at least she'll be in heaven. Hope you have a wondeful new year..;)

Anonymous said...

aww... I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your husband's aunt... :( It's the same situation with Ryan's grandma... the only person who actually talks to me in his family... She survived though... I'm praying your aunt would too... But I'm glad you still enjoyed Christmas... *hugs* you take care ate!

b3arh0ney said...

so sorry to hear abt ur hubby's aunt. mukhang too soon naman yata yung pag pull ng plug. we'll be praying for her. anyway, glad to know u had a good christmas at work and at home. ur tree is soooo cute. mukhang daming presents ah. i'm sure Nathan had a great time opening them.