Cloverfield movie


Ooooooo, I just watched the new cloverfield movie trailer, as I've read around the net they showed the 2nd trailer before the Beowulf movie, I believe. This is sooooo awesome, I've been waiting some news on this movie for quite a long time now. Keeping it a secret that long.. well, It better be good! can't wait to see it on January. I'm a sucker for monster movies like this. I am guessing it's some kind of underwater collosal creature, coz if you have noticed the poster, the Statue of Liberty, something was moving under the water. freaky ain't it? If you haven't seen the trailer yet, here it is. be the judge!



What do you think it will be? Everyone's been saying it's Godzilla, but hell no I don't think Abrams will completely do that, keeping everything in wraps then later we all find out that it's only Godzilla? I don't think he's that stupid to do that. I think this next monster of his is the next big thing. an original. So, can you guess what monster it is? =D love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Nita said...

Hi sis salamat sa dalaw. I'll post some photos of my little boy one of these days...medyo busy kasi ngayon eh.

Anonymous said...

hi kitty ♥
hmm.. naging very curious naman ako sa movie na toh sobra. sana mapanood ko din! thanks for sharing! mahilig pa naman ako sa monster movies.. kekeke! pano kaya ginawa yng nawalan ng ulo si statue of liberty.. galing ah.

♥ Jays said...

test lang kitty gumawa lang me account.