AWARDS GALORE!


I am soooo happy to receive all these nice awards from friends... sometimes I feel I don't deserve it =/ but I guess nothing beats the friendship even if it's only online, I would like to thank you to all Momma's out there, you are all so great to me! So if you haven't received this award yet I am passing it on to you because for me mommies can be beautiful and sexy at the same time (I'm not sexy though, mind you) I'm just fluffy har har!

This was awarded to me by: chikai, Liza, Marie, Monica, Valerie





I'm sure everyone has received this already so I am passing it to all mommies out there as well as kind hearted visitors! you ladies rock! as a mom, I don't think you have to be physically sexy and beautiful. What's sexy and beautiful lies within and how they handle themselves, and if you feel comfortable the way you look then I guess this award is for you. ;)

The amazing blogger was given to me by Yen and JennyR I can't believe I'm that amazing? I really don't think so myself =/ but I know these following ladies are...



This is for: Chikai, bouncing it back to yen, Honey (Rissa), Lutchi, Grace Arreza, JennyR, Girlie, Valerie, Thess, JennyL

from Scarty and yen, This award goes out to everyone who is linked in my sidebar...



This one is awarded to me by dear Chikai... how sweet.. and cute! and I know the people I am giving it to: dear ate Becky of skippyheart.com, miss Pusa and Tiffany Kang, I know they're great animal lovers esp. cats.



from ate Becky and ate Thess... If you see me on your bloglog often that means I do visit you guys, if I don't comment doesn't mean I don't want to.. just no time to do it... but I love you guys very much! so pls. take this with you...



from sis JennyR, This is to all my kind visitors, pls. accept it from my heart...



This one was given by dear Yenny, I am really generous in giving away awards coz every frequent visitor of mine deserves to have an award. so this one's for you guys! enjoy, people!



I always love how my friends online would comment me and leaving a message that she has something for me, It's very heartwarming and kind of them, that's why I love them!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oopppsss...first ako? hehehe...

you deserve all those awards sis! good evening and have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

wow. congrats sa sobrang daming awards na nakuha mo ate kitty! you actually deserve all of them naman 'te ee.^^ since the day ive known you sa net, i was inpsired by your phto blogs nun kaya ayun. ^^ anyways, tc 'te. mwa =*

--hushdiamonds.org

Anonymous said...

Wow thats a lot of awards ate! congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats sa sangkatutak na awards sis kit ko! u deserved it! loves u! miss u! ;) nice new theme ah paskong pasko na talaga.. ahihih... muah!

admin said...

thanks sa award Kitty..... paskong pasko na dito ah pati ang songs.. regards

Thess said...

awww thanks my dearest Kitty!! miss na nga kita eh :(

Skippyheart said...

Thank you pretty sis kitty. I added your name also as one who gave me this wonderful award. :)

Hope all is well with you and the family. Take care. :) Ate Becky