Sweeney Todd's coming


Eversince I was a younger kid I was always a fan of Johnny Depp's movies, I am serious! I just love how he acts, very convincing. Especially from his Edward Scissorhands flick back in 1990, I loved that one, it also made me cry, thanks to Tim Burton for creating such a great movie. Most of my friends think Johnny Depp is a really cool actor, he was an excellent one in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Now enters Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Well, I've read some good things about it, I already saw the Trailer and I think it may be a pretty good one, especially this movie will feature Johnny Depp singing! how great is that? and yes, of course, what do you know... Tim Burton is once again behind the camera on this one, I love Tim Burton as a director, he directs pretty great movies and I am so sure myself I will be seeing this at the theatres. Can't wait for it, really I am so excited! but, listen here... Do you want to write down your confessions? you know for me, It's great once in awhile to vent out what you feel. I myself have some things I wanted to confess but I don't have that will power to do so, but as they say it's great to spill your confessions, may it be with friends, or maybe you might want to write it down? it's up to you, whatever makes you comfortable to voice out what you feel about something. And I think a great way to do that is visit http://www.buzznet.com/profile/sweeneytodd and you can always write down your confessions. I have one confession to make, and I hope it doesn't scare you. It happened like around grade school, I was new at my school and I made good friends right away. She was on top of the class while I came second on our cream of the crop. she really had some issues, she would create stories behind my back which my friends wouldn't really believe. I didn't fight back if she bad mouthed me in front of my face. She would pinch me if the teacher wasn't looking, I would just endure the pain and not say anything. She was one of my greatest enemies back then, a pure brat who loves attention from boys, she easily got jealous of me when I win spelling bees and poster making contests, which I was proud to say she wasn't very good at. I hated her so much but I always gave her a sweet smile in return. But seriously, with the pinching scene earlier at school When I went home I cried so bad, my parents didn't knew I drew a doll that looked exactly like her and pushed pins through it, and wished she would get sick, the next day at school she called in sick. That gave me the goosebumps. Was it a coincidence or what? So yeah, I got so scared. after that I just prayed to God to make me a better person and not do a thing like that again. She was the only girl who picked on me back in elementary, and what can you expect from a kid like me? when I was in high school she never did talk to me again, I guess I earned her respect, she would just give me a smile in our corridors when I walked pass her with my friends since I got accelerated a year higher than her. I still see her in friendster and I may say her life is boring the way I see it. too bad, she was such an intelligent girl, too. If she only did good way back then her life would be as much interesting today.

Please do visit the site and I think once you're done you'll feel good about it. You might want to visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and don't forget to also visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace. Sweeney Todd is coming out in theatres on Dec. 21st, don't miss it!

0 comments: