for the trendy preggy


I hate to admit it, When I was pregnant with my son I didn't really had enough maternity clothes because according to my mother-in-law when she was pregnant before she only had three maternity dress to change into which she wash and wears. She totally convinced me! Oh well, what's the use of having a lot of maternity clothes if you will only use it for 9 months? But When we go to the mall I always admire the fashion lines for pregnant women, I would always tell hubby how I'd like to dress fashionably cute someday with my second pregnancy. Even a few clothes will do. I love fashion, too I would draw a lot of clothes eversince I was five. But being pregnant is another thing, it inspires me to design for hot pregnant moms out there, too bad I didn't really live to have my dream, but it's not too late, right? maybe someday, who knows. anyways, moving on I found another uber cute fashionable line of preggy mom clothing line and that's at kikisfashions.com. This is definitely for those hot momma's out there who are hip, trendy and sexy! Well, I know you don't have to be sexy physically in order to fit into one of these, but if you will wear one of these clothes you'll be sexier and cute than ever! How I wish I can be pregnant right now. So if you're a preggy woman, come visit kikisfashions.com for all your maternity clothing needs. enjoy!