diamonds...


A girl's bestfriend. I am truly happy to have a wonderful husband who gave me a wedding ring that matches his which has 6 diamonds on it. I treasure it a lot and I make sure I clean it at least once a day. I love diamond rings, but It's ok if I can't have more, I can understand that since I love my rings anyway, why need more, right? A few weeks ago my husband was talking to my mother-in-law from the Philippines, that night my hubbykins hugged me and told me that his mom is planning on making me a 3 stoned diamond ring, I gasped in disbelief thinking it was a joke, but he said it was true, so he had to make sure I send my ring size so she can have it made. can you believe that? I mean, I'm not her daughter... I told hubby about how I felt, I really told him I didn't deserve to have another diamond ring just like the diamond ring she gave me on our 1st wedding anniversary, that's enough for me I'm sure happy and contented of what I have, he told me that I am part of her family now, she said that I'm like a daughter to her, which really made me cry a bit. I'm really blessed to have her as my mother-in-law.

Well, I just had to tell you that exciting news, too bad I didn't send my ring size, though, I think I'm not ready to have another ring just yet. maybe next time, who knows? Now, if you are planning on something special for the love of your life you might be interested on buying her a diamond ring? Believe me, all girls would love to be presented with one of these, her world would be like heaven, and on top of the clouds because I swear when hubbykins gave me my wedding ring on my 19th birthday I was totally shocked, happy, emotional and I thought I was on cloud 9! you can visit mysolitaire.com and choose from the best diamond rings they have. make someone happy this christmas, It's worth the visit if you check out their selections and if you are on a budget, worry no more because they have the diamond ring budget selections, great diamond rings that you can afford in no time. So what are you waiting for? visit now!