ho-hum


It was my first time working with D again (she's korean, by the way) anyways it's been a few weeks since they had a closed door meeting with us (minus me) in the cash cage, coz I had to fetch my hubbykins from his work. from what I heard they had a serious meeting, with yelling and crying... and What L told me that D was telling our supervisor and manager that she was always the bad guy, say what?? Inside the cash cage there's about 9 of us, all of us are against her because of her poor work ethics. She's a really nice person but she always finds a way to buy your friendship, you know. Why do we end up hating her? as much as possible even if we find ways to calm ourselves down and try to like her she ends up breaking our trust in the end. here's why...

1. She always comes in early or late, then ends up vanishing for about 20 minutes or so after arriving at work.
2. When she gets a phone call from a customer, she ends up passing it to us and says she doesn't understand what the customer is saying.
3. When there's a customer at the window, she pretends she doesn't see them.
4. When she starts something she ends up passing that duty to us.
5. She ends up stressed when there isn't anything to stress about.
6. She has poor customer service, she tends to yell at the customer if they get a lil uptight about something.
7. Working for 6 years in the cash cage, I am so surprised to know that she doesn't know how to process coupon payments, she comes to me for help because she knows I'll say YES.
8. She talks stories behind everybody's back.
9. When she gives you something or buys you coffee, she's very nice. but when she makes a mistake and we try to inform her nicely, she ends up bringing the subject back on how she treats us with coffee and all (how lame is that?) that's why sometimes it's good to say no.
10. She doesn't know how to communicate, she tells us that she's a hardworker when seriously she's not.
11. She's a fake! When you first meet her you'd think she would be your bestfriend to the end.
12. She tends to be such a bossy woman. When there are newcomers she feels like she can make them her own lil puppets, do this do that blah blahh...


And now, folks.. that's the reason why we hate her. One day she asked ate L

"Why do you guys hate me? is it because I'm korean??" no hunnie, we're not racists ok. We try our best to love every person we work with because it's hard working when you loathe someone at work, you only end up being stressed, and I don't need that. I focus to love my work and my friends better inspite of all that. I want harmony when we're working, it gives us positive vibes and we never create major mistakes that can jeopardize our whole day..

So When I got to work with her I thought I would see a totally changed person. I guess you can't change a person after all. She's still doing all those things. so we decided to keep a low profile, when she asks us something we will answer her, but for talking stories and all that jazz, forget it. Maybe someday, she will change. I pity her, coz she's a christian and she talks about God often, but she doesn't practice what she preaches.

4 comments:

**"Liza"** said...

I hate to work with people like that, that the main reason i left work. Im so tired of dealing with her laziness, I even argue with her many time that I almost smack her lol. If only i dont get trouble with it, naku na nasabunutan ko na yung loka..hehehe guess best thing you can do is IGNORE her and let her do the job by her self..;)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

yay! i can't imagine having a workmate like that. buti na lng di pa sya natatanggal sa trabaho. haayys... you're right sis, dami dyan na feeling self-righteous kasi nga Christians daw sila pero naman di mo makita sa gawain nila. *sigh*

BLOGSILOG

jennyr said...

oh yahhh those are really naughty2 list! Santa won't be coming to give her presents talaga!hehehe! well, she should know better and change her ways if she notice everybody hates her...i hope she won't read this blog baka ihahunt down din ako!hahahah!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Yeah I think that's the best way to deal with her.