hair drama


shooots... I am sooooo sick and tired of my hair. I need a haircut! It's heavy and It feels hot, plus it takes a lot of my time when I'm getting ready for work, I have to adjust my time since I don't use a blow dryer for my hair. maybe I'll go to the salon before christmas, let's see. Eversince I was younger I always had long hair up to my hips, but when I was about to meet my hubby the first time We decided to chop my long locks and give it an edge, I tried for the layer look for the first time, no kidding. I loved it and it's much more manageable this time. When I had my baby I really hated having long hair since it always gets in the way, but once in awhile I get to grow it long then I have to go to the salon again. I rarely have split ends, can't you believe the last time I visited a salon was march 16 of last year? I know, what a pity.. They say you have to at least go to the salon every 6 months for a haircut, I decided not to be spoiled when it comes to my hair, as long as I treat it real good, my hair will be fine. I don't use hair colors either, so I won't have to be stuck dealing with hair problems which is good. now, I guess It's time for my hair a lil treat...

SCRAP ADDICT SUNDAYS



CREDITS: blue paper by Manu designs. scalloped border, big green bow, crumpled ribbon, stitching by Kay Miller all organic kit. Skrapblog. sunscrap frames. MissMint_ElementaryGrammar_tag-learn and string, staple (peppermint Creative). paper brad blooms (blue flower) Shabby miss jenn. blue flower, brown button by Petitmoineaux from the brisemarine kit alpha by scraps4u.



CREDITS: brown paper by Tracy Collins. border by Monika69. silk flower by Amy Teets. flowers by Petitmoineaux. pink leaves by NBK. words by Andrea Victoria. flower kristine bents Jessica Safty. Lynnie-beaded-trim. Jessica Sprague ribbon, stickers. Bloggidy - Leah Riordan Designs. Kit Flower Dreams by Mary. paper petals by Rachel Young red ribbon by Annika's Dress Created by Samara Gugler. Amore kit by Shabby princess. stitch by Valgouveia. journalling font and MB waynebow. sunscrap frame.

I just had to make up with my scrap addict sundays.. the first one is about learning, and the second one is about dreams. God bless, friends!

12 comments:

we deserve free stuff said...

naku ako nga "would you believe" Years na akong hinde napunta.. di ko sure kung ilang years na.. ako na lang kasi naggugupit ng buhok ko, pag gusto ko layerginagamit kong pangguit yung pang ahit ng kilay hehe.. yung isa lang ang blade.. ako din nagkukulay :P
goodluck..ako din minsna gusto ko din magpagupit ng maikli, pero ngek di bagay sa akin... maikli kasi dati buhok ko eh :)

salamat sa walang sawang dalaw mo sa site ko.. thanks talaga...

we deserve free stuff said...

si ate rose ng revolutionmotion ito :)

Anonymous said...

taas na nga ng hair mo, you really need a haircut...
ako nga pina-igsi ko kasi super init..ngayon naman pinapataas ko kasi pangit ang style ng pag-gupit kasi tikwas siya at wavy....

nice scraps!

Anonymous said...

ellow ate muzta? pede koh ba makuha ang complete home address moh? para mapadala koh na yung christmas card and anoh yung full name moh nawala kc yung binigay moh sakin eh ty.

Anonymous said...

sobrang sarap ng feeling pag nagpagupit after mong maging long hair for a long time, ang gaan-gaan ng feeling, hehehe

tnx for the compliment btw :)

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, thanks sa kind comments ha? We didn't get to have our turkey during Thanksgiving, the next few days nalang. Anyway, at least you celebrated the day kahit with chicken. Thanks for sharing your story. By the way, nice scraps here. Ang haba na ng buhok mo, you have a nice thick hair, I like it. Sige ah, regards me. Thanks for always stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

sinabi mo pa kitty ang hirap ng mahaba ang buhok lalo na this winter mabuti nalang at andito lang ako sa bahay pero sobrang lamig eh pag hindi naka-blower ang hair ko parang nagyeyellow na sa lamig.

ayun nice scrap again kitty. u take care always :)

nga pala bat nag-iba na ata ang patakan ng pag comment wala ng guest blogger mabuti at may acct ako sa google :D

Joyce said...

love the hair Kitty..ang haba saka wavy...all your layouts are beautiful...hay ang tagal ko na nde nakakascrap for the scrap addict hahaha will try to catch up soon..anyways, have a great day sis muah

Anonymous said...

kung maganda naman ang texture ng hair mo di naman kailangan pumunta ng salon.. puede naman kase alagaan mo nalang kesa gumastos pa. Yan nga ang maganda sa d nagpapahair-dye kase di nagda-dry and split ends.. so hindi na kailangan magpa-hair treatment.

Ok rin ang layered para di naman boring tignan pag pantay lang ang gupit. Mahal rin ba pagupit dyan? Sa pinas masarap magpa-beauty, lahat kase mura! Dito sa japan gupit lang 3000yen (P1,200), kainis. Dry na naman buhok ko, kaka-straight, curl, kulay kase hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

uu sis haba na ng hair mo! hehehe...wow father and son...looks cute together...take care sissy!

jennyr said...

hey! u look pretty with ur long hair! sayang naman gupitan! anyways, u will look pretty no matter what...no kiddin'! those are nice new scraps u made! and oh yah...i got u tagged at hobbiesandsuch.com, enjoy!!!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i like how you took a shot of yourself, it's pretty.

yeah a lil haircut won't hurt. Now I wish my hair's long like yours