I miss blogging!


It felt like I didn't update for ages, and oh my I just cleaned up a lot of cobwebs here in my blog, so yeah, I just created a christmas header in a matter of hours, I was so tired, after watching smallville season 5 (yep, I went back) around 2:00 am I had to wake up at 5:30 dropped ny husband at the airport, took our van to cutter dodge at Pearl City for it's 6,000 miles check up, and boy it rained all day =D it was hot though, called my dear friend Berlin and we chatted for a little bit coz seriously I was sooo bored, luckily while waiting and chatting with Lin on the phone something brushed at my feet and what do you know, a Himalayan cat! soooooo cute! he reminds me of that cat who played mr. Jinx of meet the parents, It was just adoooorable! It was purring loudly and I gave him a great belly rub, gosh I miss having cats so much, too bad I left my digital camera at home, all I did was took its pictures from my razr phone, I really wanted to show you guys but oh well, maybe next time. =) so yeah, I was driving in the freeway and I just hate it when it's zero visibility, It's so hard to see in the road when water splashes in your windshield and drivers don't give a damn putting on their lights, how stupid is that??? ok, please bear with me for I am catching up with my pending tasks, I wanna finish some for today so this blog will have paid posts here and there, updates in between. more coming ahead, let me just finish some of it...

0 comments: