miracles (part1)


I just watched The Invisible last night, didn't really get to watch this at the dollar movie a few months ago. anyways, It's a pretty sad story. I enjoyed it, of course. What I loved about the movie when Nick as a ghost started to fall in love with the rebellious Annie Newton. She did a lot of things to Nick yet Nick didn't give up on her. He stood by her until the last minute. and what's really interesting about the story was when Annie cuddled besides Nick's unconscious body at the Hospital they finally met, he came back into his body and Annie was ready to depart her body. aww, that made me cry a little... (emotional me) =D me and my mom were talking about the Invisible then all of a sudden I asked her if she remembered the day I was hospitalized that I had at least 12 hours to live, I was very dehydrated my fingers started to go black, some of you know that story I posted a few months back. I also remembered this lil kitten I had, among all the batch of kittens that I had that lil one was the sweetest, tamest kitty of all. When I got sick the lil kitten became sick, too... my mom took me to the clinic, but then I couldn't walk further no more so she dragged me to the nearest hospital at Afable hospital the street where my hubby lives, It was a private hospital so we did pay a lot for it after. The doctor gasped in disbelief and informed my mom I came just in the nick of time, I only had 12 hours more to live... for about 3 days in the Hospital I finally got discharged, when I came home I was looking for my lil kitten, then our family helper at home told me that the kitten was so skinny and sick she died 3 days ago.. then she said to my mom the kitten saved my life, my eyes grew wattery coz I loved that kitten very much and I didn't even get to say goodbye to her, I mourned for a quite a long time. It's hard to believe, I know... It was probably God's plan to take the kitten instead of me, this is like a second life for me, I guess God has his own plans for me, he didn't let me go coz I still have a lot ahead of me...

And my mom also shared a story just like mine, It was totally different though.. I was a toddler back then when a family friend was pregnant, just days before she had gone into labor her favorite cat whom she dearly loved died, and she kept on telling her husband to bury the cat because ants and all kinds of bugs where feasting on the corpse for days. a few days later, she went into labor and after giving birth to her 3rd child, she died. but what's really weird about it is when she died they saw the cat brought back to life, healthy and all. The cat stood under the coffin at the funeral and didn't leave at all. everyone was horrified, couldn't believe their eyes. weird huh? It's hard to believe but I know things like these occur in our lives. Things like these happen to let people know there really is a God, we can't hear or see him but he wants us to know that he is here with us.

I gotta go to work now. see ya all later!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty! I have something for you:)
http://yennygirl.com/?p=1268

Anonymous said...

hi sissy muzta na!
yang movie na yan mukahng maganda sya pero nabanggit mo na "ghost" kelangan kung manood ako nyan araw hehhehe

Kahit anong movie kapag gabi ko pinanood mapa ginipan ko talga, mas lalo na pag horror :)

Happy weekend!!! mwaahh

**"Liza"** said...

Hi Kitty!oyy may award pala ako para sayo sa blog ko feel free na lang to grab ha..ingat!

Anonymous said...

kitteh! ang saya mag digi scrap. hehehe.. wala pa ko nagagawa pero excited nako. ang dami kong nakuha na free.. hehehe.. -kurips-

Anonymous said...

Claim your awards at my dotcom.Thanks

Anonymous said...

OFF TOPIC:

hello sissy...update lang po kita...pa change ng link ko... http://nampootah.com salmat sis!