gobble gobble


Hello there, friends! as you all know It's going to be thanksgiving here in the states. I'm not sure what we'll prepare for our dinner just yet, the best part is... there's no work tomorrow, yipeeeeee! anyways, we just finished the whole season of Smallville season 6 today, I am soooo in love with that show, really.. I'm a big fan of Tom welling and all the characters... *_* (siiiigh) hahahaa It just keeps getting better and better, can't wait to watch season 7. I wonder what else to watch? I remember I was so addicted to watch Rosswell before, This is all hubbykins' fault, he made me watch marathons of these shows and now I am addicted. So, how about you guys? how's everything? hmm, for us here, we're doing ok. I have a lot of things to do, cleaned up my storage cabinet real well, I'm so proud to say It's much cleaner than before, I got rid of hundreds of clothes and It's ready to be picked up by Big brothers big sisters truck, this is the only way I can help with their foundation, donate lotsa clothes =D yesterday I scrubbed the bathroom pretty good and cleaned the house here and there, now it's squeaky clean and it smells like apples and cinnamon (glade) here in the house, ahh that's my favorite scent alright, very warm and cozy especially for the holidays, speaking of holidays We're going to be decorating for christmas after thanksgiving and my son is pretty excited, too he'll be helping me set up the tree and all. and the THANKSGIVING SALES!! weeeee can't wait!

So, I guess I'll have to share my turkey here... dig in, kids!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

http://whatscookingamerica.net



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving sis...
pasensya na ha kung now lang me ulit nakadaan..

miss you...
mwah!

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving kitty! Di naman talaga custom yan dito sa pinas pero I know a bit about it from tv and movies, hehe. Sana happy ang thanksgiving niyo!

Napanood ko lang sa smallville eh season 1 pero I plan to watch it, siguro pag naubusan nako ng papanoorin because of the strike.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Kitty and Family!

miss yah!

Anonymous said...

hello ganda, musta? miss na kiita... anyway thanks sa greetings ah, thanksgiving na pala jan parang kelan lang nag celebrate din ata kayo non.. last year pa ba yun? or 2 times talaga? hehehe love u sis kit kow... muah.. and miss na kita...

Anonymous said...

Yeyyyyy thanksgiving sale here we come!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi kits, musta?
belated happy thanksgiving!
smallville, hindi ako nanunuo niyan...
ingat u always and God bless!

Unknown said...

sis kitty happy thanksgiving ganda i miss you na :( huhu love you

Anonymous said...

belated happy thanksigivng sa inyo ate kitty! :) i hope naging masya ata fun naman angcelebration ninyo. though walang ganyan dito sa pinas, hhe. :) ingat 'te. mwa=*

Anonymous said...

OT:

wala bang bago video ni nathan dyaaaaan. Miss ko na reading lessons nyo eh. love yah sis!

* mwah! Nate *

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day! may ganyan pala sa states. Di ko alam un ah lol

Anonymous said...

Cleaning up makes me feel so relieved. :)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

belated happy thanksgiving sis!!! :)

ano inihanda nyo? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Smallville. I was so into superman when i was a kid. I've seen all the movies (though i don't remember them all now), and i used to watch superboy and lois and clark. and mom even got me an autographed picture of christopher reeves back then. i lost it, i don't know if i'll be able to find it around still. i'd probably watch smallville when i feel like it. my friend said it's kinda boring at first season but it's really a great show.

heroes is great, i'm back into watching grey's anatomy. i have a roswell collection and i haven't seen it all. i watched the first few episodes and it was good but then it got boring. please tell me if it gets better so i'll know if it will be worth wasting time watching it. thanks!

Anonymous said...

hello ate kitty! hope you still remember me. (: happy thanksgiving nga pala. and same tayo, im a big fan of smallville. although hanggang season 5 pa lang ako. naaadik pa kasi ako ngayon sa ugly betty at koreanovelas. lolx.

ingat lagi ate!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello sis, got something for you here:

http://www.mycomfyzone.com/

this one's purrfect for you. :)

Anonymous said...

my award ako for you.....visit my site

Anonymous said...

Belated happy gobble gobble ate!

Joyce said...

I love that show too..should get myself the DVD nde ko na nga nasusubaybayan eh i guess i'll have to wait sa dvd ulit heheh

b3arh0ney said...

was there a new episode of smallville last thanksgiving day ba? we were out kac so we missed it pero la naman akong nakitang commercial. i hope wala, hehe! belated happy thanksgiving!