yes, I know...


I'm bad, so sue me! just kidding. =D I am so totally exhausted, at work while I'm working I always think of what to do next when I get online. Then here I am right in front of the computer then my mind goes blank, usually when I don't update that's the reason why, you can't always be on the computer 24/7, If you are then I guess you don't have a life there, hunnie (just kidding). =) seriously, It's hard being in the computer all the time, I would love to have more time in a day to catch up with a lot of things online, but of course you gotta focus more on the better things in life. besides, I don't wanna ruin my eyes... It already feels painful as it is. Oh well, ok let me finish my tasks now.. gotta stop my blabbering.

2 comments:

admin said...

HI Kitts, thanks sa dalaw at mga comments ha.. Naku sinabi mo pa, i also got blank minsan pati sa mga opps naba blank ako eheheh

b3arh0ney said...

i've missed blogging for a whole week din and i'm finding out it's hard to come back, haha! i'm slowly catching up though pero sayang naman yung namiss kong opps. anyway, take ur time lang. i only visit when i can, hehe! hugs to u and kisses to lil Nate!