great monday


hubby surprised me last night with 2 dvd's, he actually went in to get a month's movie pass coz he sure knows how a movie freak I am. so yeah, movie marathon, baby! I loved 1408, creeped me out a bit, imagine having a room like that in some hotel, brrrr give me the shivers. I don't even want to think about it. It's a nice movie, one of Stephen King's stories I just love Stephen King =). So is Evan Almighty, what a wacky movie... I just love the part how the birdies pooped all at the same time at congressman chuck Long hahaa, hilarious! and of course the A-R-K, One Act, of, Random, Kindness...

So how are we doing today? I myself is doing pretty good, thank you. me and hubby watched some dvd's today, surf's up and the season 6 of SMALLVILLE! wooohoooo I just love the new season, it's getting better and better (sigh) can't get enough of it. I just wanna share some pics.



What is it, you asked? why It's Poi, and it's delicious (yum) you can read all about it at this site

It's my first time eating it eversince I came to Hawaii, to some people that aren't from here it's yucky tasting, for me It's not bad since I love potatoes and Taro (gabi) It tastes much better with coconut milk and sugar it's a wee bit like ginataan. hubby came from work with that huge bag and you and a small bag of Poi from local stores here are soooo darn expensive. anyways, we grocery shopped at Pacific Market (asian store) yesterday at Waipahu, I just had to take a quick snap at the birds who just flew from the top, once in awhile birds can get in stores and have the time of their life. NOW, that explains the holes in some rice bags (lol)



Also had a delicious Opelu (galunggong) for lunch, poor hubby had choked with a fish bone, poor thing...



I am soooo happy a post of mine got auto approved at ppp, so this is the feeling you guys get, huh? =D I'm tempted to do another blog... but, let's all just stick to this one, shall we? I don't how you guys do it, but I salute you all for managing mulltiple blogs =D

I bid you all goodnight for it's 9:18 pm Hawaii time. you all have a great night/day wherever you are! God bless!

21 comments:

Pj said...

Good eve!

wawa nmn hubby mo te kitz. heheh btaw yung parang ginataan na yan lagi kong nakikita sa movie yan. ewan ko nga lang kng yan talaga yan. heheh

About your PPP, grats!! I am banned sa PPP. =( Bad luck for me. Anyways, I'm so happy to see you and my co bloggers very successful in PPP.

So, te, I'm going now.. visit me often =) Have a nice day..

Anonymous said...

OMG! evan almighty...wahahaha! nakakaaddik yan, pero iba pa din ang bruce almighty...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wow it seems that you and hubby had a great time together with the dvds ha..

kainggit...parang gusto ko na naman magabsent para makapag movie marathon ha. hahaha

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! lunch time pa naman! nakakagutom ba't pa ako dumaan d2,loko lang! oo nga Kitty, i bought a new domain, unlimited xa kaya happy narin ako sa price...i got it from siteground.com! I added u na there and pls. link me up here. thanks ha!btw, ganda naman ng mga movies! I haven't watched those 2 yet!

Joyce said...

awww i miss galunggong with kamatis hahaha sarap kumain nyan....I love smallville too nde ko na nga lang napapanood I guess gotta wait na lang sa DVD hahaha gwapo pa naman ni Tom LOl

Anonymous said...

yay! i love galungong! meron dito binebenta kaso halos durog na hindi fresh yucky x_x

yung first pic kala ko kalamay potato pala yun :D

Mommy Lutchi said...

halo kitz, love the fsh and I have to check what's the other goodies...Ingat palagi.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i thought it (poi) was homemade ice cream, sabi ko wow galing naman ni Kitty.

Parang ang taba ng galunggong nyo, dito maliliit

Anonymous said...

darling, ginutom mo ako sa taro tsaka galunggong tapos nag senti pa ako sa sounds mo...as in!! (hindi pa naman ako masyadong senti de papatas na tao he he)

miss u kitty! and congrats for earning your first auto approved post, galing!

Anonymous said...

Penge galunggonggggggggggg!

b3arh0ney said...

amm, that poi actually sounds good. i wanna try it. i so love that fish, lol! i didn't have a regular dinner so pasensya. ai naku sarap yan with plain rice and kamatis with a mixture of toyo and kalamansi for sawsawan, yumm! tulo laway ko, lol! grabe as in. btw, i love smallville too. i saw 1408 dun sa pic, did u watch it? medyo takot ako, lol! anyway, have a great day and kisses to the pogi lil Nathan!

Anonymous said...

Hi sis! Miss you nah! Sorry kung hindi na ako nakakadaan dito! Waaa! Ang dami kong balitah na namimissed! Pasnsya na po. Busy lagi sa bahay saka kay baby kaelon.

Anonymous said...

sarap ng galunggong!
yummy!

funny yang evan almighty

Anonymous said...

haha evan almighty love that movie. sarap naman nang food. nagutom tuloy ako. oo nga pala i moved my blog to http://cute-corner.info. Please change my link. thanks. take care

Anonymous said...

oh so you're in hawaii na pala? how is it there?

Evan is funny but i think Bruce was funnier. But Evan has a really nice moral to it.

Anonymous said...

lol. tagal k na pala jan sa hawaii ngayon ko lang nalaman. kahiya. hehehe.. yung heroes dl ko lang torrent. gusto ko nga i-dvd e. pero gusto ko yung lahat ng episode ng 1ng season andun na, eh kaso hindi ko nga malaman kung pano, tinry ko kasi pero 3-4 episodes lang pde sa isang DVD. pano kaya nila ginagawa un?

buti nga nakita kita ulit eh. tagal ko kasi hindi nag bblog hop so nung minsan nakita ko yung pangalan mo sa isang blog na napuntahan ko kaya ayun! hehehe..

matagal ko ng gusto mag scrap. kaya thank you sayo at magagawa ko na un ngayon. sana. sobrang daming ginagawa sa buhay. to think wala pa kong love life nyan ah. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

poi? para nga syang kakaiba at malagkit, pero i think masarap naman yan, basta kapag may gata, masarap yun, hehe!

at fave ko ang galung-gong talaga, lalo na yung ina-dobo, hay! ang sarap talaga.

oh pano ate kitty, sige po! take care.

Anonymous said...

pahabol! tag kita. hehehe..

http://muzikistah.com/?p=254

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty! Misshuu! hehe =) Ate, sabay tayo and say, "MOVIE GEEKS UNITE!" haha! Mga addiks tayo noh? Hehe! Grabe same tayo ate, kinalibutan talaga ako doon sa 1408! It wasn't gory or remotely bloody pero nakakabaliw sa utak! Hehe Evan almighty was a laugh! But I love Bruce better. hehe mas laughtrip! =)
Hehe I don't eat gabi much pero kapag maayos ung luto, I'd eat it! hehee =) Grabe ang lucky niyo ate, you get rentals there, dito pirated ung cheap, kaya nagflouflourish dito mga pirated dvds. Hehe! Cge tc na ah! Missu!! =)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello sis! wow, i'm glad your ppp opps are auto approved now. ang saya diba? hehe. the first time it happened to me uber na-excite din ako and it inspired me to grab more opps pero now little na lang ang opps na available for me due to the segmentation at PPP. mas gusto kasi ng mga advertisers na from US or Canada yong bloggers. *sigh* but surprisingly lumakas naman yong ibang rakets ko. hehe. alam talaga ni Lord bumalanse. so far stable na earnings ko and i never go down from my monthly goal. need ko talaga mag ipon kasi nga pupunta na kami ng US soon so dapat may baon na dollars. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

ganda wahhhh sarap naman nun. thanks for sharing this. miss kong isda. ibang lasang isda dito sa cali. ewan ko ba... kahit meat... iba talagang pagkain sa pinas. oh sa pacific market pala kayo namimili. mahal nga sa hawaii grabe! did you got my sms kanina yata or kahapon? I was wondering if yun pa din ang address nyo. please email me about this ingats!