meet stanley


I am sooo sorry, people... I really wanna do some serious updates but I think that has to wait... I have to get some shut eye, hubby is waiting for me in bed, he wants me to shut down the laptop... now. anyways, Our friend flat stanley, who came all the way from Seoul, Korea is having his own lil vacation in Honolulu, Hawaii! our nephew Thomas had to send him to us for a lil project of his and I think it's so cute, I had to take his first picture in front of our condo today. It rained so bad this morning, thunder and lightning, eeek! anyways here he is...





ok, I'm off to bed, people! mwahh God bless.. will return comments again tomorrow... please bear with me....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

at talagang ni-research ko pa kung sino si flat stanley! hehe

ang sweet namn ng letter ni thomas, sayang di ko masyado nabasa kase natakpan eh. Swerte naman nyan, nakapagvacation pa sa hawaii, picture taking pa ha! Katuwa naman ng project na ganun.

Unknown said...

ang cute nman ni stanley :)

hi sis! i was just wondering if you don't mind giving me your mailing add coz i'm sending out xmas cards :)

you can just email it to me @ thinz@rogers.com

thank you! ingat lagi! muahzz

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

swerte naman nakarating ng hawaii

Anonymous said...

ohh that is cute indeed! basahin ko mamaya mga entries mo ha kse nagmamadali rin ako ngayon...i just passed by to let u know i got u tagged!

Anonymous said...

Akala ko kung sino si flat stanley. Hehe :P

Ang cute na bata talaga ng anak mo ate kitty. Good genes. hehe :D

b3arh0ney said...

how cute is that, hehe! say hi to Stanley for me, hehe kakatuwa talaga ano. lovely pic of Nathan as well.

Unknown said...

you've been tagged!

http://www.masungit.org/MALDITAH/wordpress/?p=214

Anonymous said...

pansin ko lalong pumopogi si nate ah...miss u sis! musta na? pls send me your home add meh little gift ako for the rest of my sisters online at isa ka dun! loves u wait ko ah.. lhyz!xoxo-lhyz.com muah!!!

Anonymous said...

hi kits, just making a visit here...
missing u...

siya nga pala, hingi ako home addy mo. pls, i-email mo sa akin at malascuna@gmail.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

ang cute naman ni stanley :D

grabe namiss ko entry mo kitty lamo ganun din ako minsan parang minsan eh gusto ko muna lumayo sa laptop hehehe tapos si luvs nagagalit na sakin. kaya gusto ko man eh hindi ko rin ma-update ng maayos blog ko.

o sya kitty ingat :)