happy Tuesday, peeps!




1. Be the person next door or the fantasy person that appears unattainable? (explain)
- Well, as much as I hate to admit it sometimes I want to get a chance to be the person next door, and please I don't want to be a person that appears unattainable.. it's just not me, I guess.

2. Lie to maintain a “goody-goody” rep or not care what people thought about you? (explain)
-I've never lied to bee a "goody-goody" all my life. what you see is what you get. I don't hold anything back, because eversince I've grown into what I am right now I learned that I really don't have to care about what other thinks about me, this is me and they should accept me for what I am.

3.Go back in time to undo your mistakes or deal with the mistakes and learn from it? (explain)
-I say deal with the mistakes and learn from it. I always think of the things I had done in the past, and how I would love to change them in a heartbeat. but all of a sudden I changed my mind, I guess learning from your mistakes is better, that way you grow into a stronger patient person, coz once in your life you have experienced the things you regret and from there it'll serve as a lesson and you will get to share it to everyone else.

4. Be friends with people that make you look good or people that make you appear to have an edge? (explain)
-Both, I guess. It depends though if the people are good or bad influence, If they're nice people, I guess it would make me look good =D

5. Stay friends with a person that betrays you or break it off and not give her/him another chance? (explain)
- I dislike having enemies eversince I was young. and I always give friends a second chance, if they continue to betray me and lose my trust I guess it's always best to let go of that person coz you know it aint good trusting a snake after everything you have done for that person.

0 comments: