spooky stories..


It was the morning of November 2nd, I was on the computer my mom was cooking in the kitchen when she suddenly called me and told me something that happened the day before. On November 1 we just lighted a candle, mom made malagkit (sweet rice cake) and served a small portion on a plate as well as water, that's how we practice it back in the Philippines, we light a candle outside or inside the room and serve food usually pancit, rice cake, boiled egg and water in one corner of the room where spirits who pass by will feast on it.

So anyway, she reenacted what happened. she usually looks out the window when she has nothing to do during the day, she loves the view from our window, lots of interesting things to gaze at. so when she approached the window she suddenly heard the computer turned on by itself. a loud click went on, then followed by small sounds of clicking noises of the keyboard. Then she carefully looked at the monitor, it was really opened! because the whole day nobody opened it at all, my hubby and my son were both asleep, she reassured herself so she peeked in the bedroom where Jon and Nathan were both fast asleep, snoring and all. she was so creeped out she went back to the Computer and turned off the monitor. We all concluded that maybe it was my Sister-in-law, my hubby's sister who died in a car accident back in 1990, she probably visited her brother and decided to use the computer heheee. I just wish I could meet her, but I know somewhere, wherever she might be she's looking out after us. I kept asking hubby if ever she was still alive today, would she ever approve to be my SIL? It's so funny, I am so thankful for my hubby's grandparents they didn't show themselves to me, or else I'd probably have a heart attack =D

Other experiences was when my MIL's sister passed away she couldn't get a flight back home in the Philippines right away, that 2:30 am while my MIL was crying I was comforting her with a blanket the landline phone suddenly rang, and I tell you at 2:30 am who the heck would call us at that time? so I said 'hello' but the other line was very staticky like kssshhhhkk...ksshhhhkk... sound, my MIL heard it too and boy, we had goosebumps after putting the phone down. We know it was her sister saying goodbye to her.

One time, when we were younger we had 2 helpers in the house, plus 2 kids who stays with their mom. It was All souls day, that night we were all happily chatting away and eating all of a sudden we heard loud footsteps upstairs, we thought the kids were up already but the other helper said it's impossible coz she just made them sleep already, so We quietly went upstairs ...oh boy just to find out the kids were sleeping, yiiikes! we ran downstairs as fast as we could! then we realized it might be our lolo (grandfather) and we also realized we forgot to serve food that day in one corner, we hurriedly scooped a little bit of pancit and water and lit up a candle. and yeah, we also have an extra empty room in the house. =D

When my hubby's cousin visited us a few months ago from San Diego, she told us her brother reported that back in hubby's home in Olongapo, a neighbor who owns a store right in front of their house saw a figure of an old man standing in front of the large windows, and it didn't last for a few seconds or minutes but hours. imagine that? me and hubby were totally spooked out, since I lived in that 3 story house for about a year, thank God I didn't experience any paranormal stuff over there. It's a pretty old house, when my husband was there the house was alive, we always had music in the house, but when we left my son lived there for about 2 yrs, but when my son came home the house is always empty and no loud noises and laughs from everyone since everybody is busy with work and stuff. We just think it mght be my hubby's lolo visiting the house once again, I remember when my 3 yr old nephew was there for a vacation, he usually comes up to the 3rd floor then he screamed soooo loud, he said he saw an old woman floating up in the air smiling at him, I think it might be hubby's lola (grandmother)

ok, I gotta head off to work, I'm still working on my gift section and some other things, take care everyone! thank you for all the comments on my previous entry. have a blessed day to all!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lamo kitty naniniwala din ako na bumisita ang mga kaluluwa during all souls day. Kaso wala akong power para maramdaman ang presence nila except sa mga nakikita kong butterflies, may maliit at malalaki as in madami butterflies mga 2-4 butterflies tas meron isang maliit at am sure si baby yanyan namin pero nitong nakaraan de ata kami dinalaw kasi walang butterfly eh sad ako sabay ganun eh noh.

o sya goosebumps nga story mo and i love reading hehehe lamo na hilig ko mga ganyang story. take care kitty...

Anonymous said...

kitty daan ulet may tag nga pala ako sayo here's the link:

http://www.scarty.com/miscellaneous/tag-from-jet

Anonymous said...

Sis, I got you tagged!

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1174

:)

Anonymous said...

GAHH!! those stories are pretty scary... urgh! There are lots of paranormal stuffs that happened to me before but... ehh.. I can't figure out who would try to show themselves to me. haha XD

Anonymous said...

waaahhh kitty kakilabot naman

duwag ako....duwag!!

Anonymous said...

grabe may officemate ako na nakakaramdam ng mga ganyan..nakakatakot. duwag ako eh. ayaw ko tumabi sa kanya.. :(

Unknown said...

wag ka naman ganayan sister nakakatakot naman yan mga stories mo waaah somehow kasi sis nainiwala ako kasi lagi nalang ako nagkakak goosbumps kahit walang dahilan parang feeling ko lagi may sumususnod sakin sa trabaho ko pag nag checheck na ko ng floors namin wooot nakakatakot

Anonymous said...

sis!!! naniniwala ako sa ganyan, grabe nung isang araw kami lang ng brother ko sa bahay, bigla bumukas yung gripo! P*&^%$#!!! tapos yung sis ko minulto sa work nya! nanay ko sa car naman... naku! anu ba yan!!!

Anonymous said...

alam mo mahilig ako sa mga paranormal, ghost stories.. hehe.. basta tungkol sa spirits, entity, addict ako dyan, horror nga favorite movie ko eh haha./.
pero toto yang spirit, minsan sa panaginip sila nagpaparamdam :)

Nita said...

Hi sis thanks sa pagdalaw. I had some family issues back home...pero medyo okay na ngayon...

How's your weekend? Hope okay lang din. Regards!

Anonymous said...

Hi off topic, i tagged you paki answer ah? ehehehe

admin said...

katakot naman tong kwento mo Kitty kinilabutan ako

b3arh0ney said...

oh my gosh, these stories gave me goosebumps, lol! so far i've never experienced anything like that and i hope nothing will ever come up, lol! kakatakot naman. katakot naman yung nakita ng nephew mo. as in dun yata talaga ako kinilabutan, lol! grabe ha. thanks for sharing these stories though. we light candles back in pinas too and offer some food at the altar. dito wala na kac hubby doesn't believe on that stuff.