when a loved one says good bye...


Had you ever experienced a loved one doing weird stuff all of a sudden? When you know that they weren't really like that in the first place? you know like one day they would be so jolly and start doing some nice things for a change? I know it sounds weird. because yesterday my friend at work was worried about her father coz when she fetched him at the airport an oriental lady walked pass behind him slamming him on the floor (some people just don't know the meaning of excuse me) he was about 78 years old and he was badly hurt from his knee, hips and arm. Em was really worried about her father, because she was so surprised to see him not active at all since he was hurt by that incident. And she was surprised that her dad had to visit her in such a short notice, she got really teary eyed saying: "That's not my dad. that's not my dad. Oh my God, is he saying good bye to me??" we told her to either call in sick or pass her leave form for the whole week so she can spend a lot of time with her dad, first of all he is her father who was hurt and needs company coz you never know what will happen to him. I'm so glad she got approved for her leave she don't have to worry about her shift since it's gonna be covered anyway.

remember the post i had about my MIL's sister who passed away at her home by herself? well, as from what my MIL remembers, before she left for Hawaii her sister visited her one day and wanted to spend a lot of time with her siblings, my MIL said she was such a happy person that day, very jolly and not an ounce of anger anywhere in her face. my MIL was very surprised on how her sister had changed since she really wasn't that way. why all of a sudden? she didn't think of death or anything, she was just glad that her sister was happy. until that day when we had an email from my FIL, my mom called the PHilippines right away and heard the bad news, then after the call minutes later the phone rang and you know the story of course, static sounds was all we heard. we know there and then that it was my MIL's sister saying goodbye to her...

Life is so precious, life is so short... we need to take that chance to spend every bit of our life with our loved ones, coz you never know when they will say good bye...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayyyy! I believe you sis. Life is so short talaga....

Anyways, did you get my email? Access saq private blog ko. Muah

jennyr said...

you are certainly right! life is too short! kaya we should enjoy every minute kaya maya2 alis na ako sa pc para maglaro with the kids,lol! btw, u mentioned u had WP before? patulong naman ako oh... nahirapan ako to edit the sidebars, gus2 ko kse lagyan ng image yung titles ng sidebar and my comment box too! maybe add mo ako sa Yahoo?hehehe! in case u have time, here's my Id : jen_r80...thanks kitty!

b3arh0ney said...

how sad naman. it's great that she was able to get the leave to spend time with her dad though. life is too short to be wasted nga naman. take care!

Anonymous said...

yup naintindihan ko yang ganyang feeling and naranasan ko din. anyways though, yung tungkol dyan sa ganyan. Sa totoo lang takot ako eh, kasi mabilis akong makaramdam, nakakakita din akong multo minsan. Kahit nga sa patients ko dati, grabe! dinadalaw pa kong panaginip. That's why nakakaparanoid minsan. Mahirap yung ganito. ilang beses na din akong nakakakitang multo. kaya naman todo pray lang me. Ayoko kasing ganoon ako. weird ba? share ko lang din yung experience ko ingats!