a tag from Yen


I got tagged by the lovely Yenny so here's mine...

I'm going to tag the first 5 people who will comment on this post.

1.Are you good at hiding your feelings?
-well, sometimes... but if I'm really hurt I cry easily.

2. How can we tell that you’re already irritated?
-I won't be smiling, but I still keep my self steady though.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn’t like you?
-I'm still friendly with them, I'll show the better side of me maybe they'll change and like me but if not I really don't care. =)

4. What usually ruins your mood?
-bossy people, of course. and customers who don't have better things to do but lie and twist stories around to your manager and make you the bad guy. but my manager believes me more hehee =).

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn’t at all?
-there's no one at the moment.

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
-I forgot. maybe weeks ago hubby was teasing me about something, and I wasn't in the mood.

7. How often do you shop for clothes?
-maybe twice a month? I'm a shopaholic (according to hubby) but I can be very thrifty at some times.

8. Who’s your long-time crush?
-nobody (lol) true...

9. Someone you just had a crush on?
-I don't have any crush, coz first and foremost my hubby's the only guy in my heart hahah! no one can take his place hehee =D

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don’t?
-hmm, nothing really.. I believe I earned everything that I have right now from a job well done. I love my family and I guess it's rewarding to have everything that I have right now. (magulo ba?)

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn’t there?
-Mango ice cream hehee.

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
-indeed scary hehee, I wanna be with people, please!

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
-absolutely not. never!

14. What do you want to do at this moment?
-I wanna sleep...

15 . The worst feeling?
-my period. ugh. terrible.

16. How about the best?
-being with my family each of every day is the best. being with them gives me the love and comfort, and through that it just gives me that happy feeling of contentment. couldn't ask for more.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
-back in high school, and I dread that! they made me do it, I swear.

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
-could you care for a tag? hehee.

19. What/Who do you need right now?
-I need a nice warm bath, and lots of cuddles from my boys coz it's really pouring outside... brrrr...

20 . Happy with your life?
-you betcha. couldn't ask for more. thank God!

2 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

i'm first so i must be tagged then ha, lol! will do this on my bravenet sis. i like tags like this it helps u get to know the person better. thanks for sharing!

Joyce said...

awwww how sweet naman na si hubby lang loves mo hehehe..I guess I got tagged too?? hehehe..will grab it pang filler din to...thanks for sharing it helped me get to know you more Kitty...have a great week sis and kisses to Nathan