Stephen King, everybody!


I'm such a huge fan of Stephen King, even the whole family loves him, too. I remember when I was younger we would watch his movies like Carrie, The Shining and Misery just to name a few but our favorites would be Pet Sematary and Sleepwalkers, Should I just say I loved these movies because the characters were focused on cats being killers? anwyays, I remember every Halloween night our daddy would turn it on a channel showing Stephen Film Flicks and those were my very favorites, too. It's like a traditional thing for the family to watch even one Stephen King movie on tv. I never get tired watching his films, he's such a great writer. It's been a long time since I've watched one of his films, but hey wait a minute there is a new one coming out in theatres on November 21st, I just saw the trailer on tv a few days ago , The Mist by Stephen King looks like a great movie to me, I love movies like these it just keeps you glued to your seat and you you just want to know what is going to happen next. After a storm that just hit the town of Maine, a very strange Mist covered the whole area, a lot of people got stuck in a little grocery store. Among the people were David Drayton and his son who's about 5 years old were inside. Until later on they found out that there were strange horrifying creatures flying about the Mist. And what's worse about it is it eats human flesh. If you haven't watched the trailer yet, I suggest you do so. Wow, I think this is going to be an awesome movie, giant creatures eat humans, how lovely. Stephen King has a big imagination and he knows how to capture people's fear inside. I am definitely watching this, can't wait for that movie to come out.

0 comments: