reading a problem?


Reading is such a big thing to me, I love reading very much eversince I learned how to read when I was around 3 or 4 I think, So right now I am doing everything I can with my 4 year old, It's tough being a working mommy, because before and after work I have to make sure I teach my son to read, It's really hard because my son I remember I had a classmate back in gradeschool in the 4th grade, he would be the only person standing up because he couldn't read a single word in a book, I felt very bad for him at that time. If you have any children who aren't good at reading the Reading Tutors at Escore.com can be able to help them boost their reading skills. Children don't like boring tutors, and they don't like boring lessons, to help them become at ease with themselves and become interested in reading the people at Score can help fulfill that. We all know Children loves to have fun while learning, so help your child discover their inner skills especially with reading, Let it be Score!

0 comments: