darn it!


I can't believe I missed out on a lot these past few days. I didn't get to bloghop much, missed out on a lot of opps, didn't get to scrap... and I feel so miserable =/ yoohooo where's all the people? I feel like a boring person. I was just gone a few days and ta-da.. not much happened. I am so irritated! I was yelling a lot at my son lately coz he's being such a lazy boy, there are times that he catches up with his lessons really quick, there are also times when he plays dumb, and I don't like that. I cried a bit last night and he asked why I was crying, I had to do a heart to heart talk with him, I was feeling depressed and emotional and just this morning I saw my period has visited me again... I just finished last week?! I remember my supervisor being like this, when she stresses her period lasts for about a month. mine stops and comes back, man, did anyone experience this already? I don't want to go to the doctor... oh, Please God give me the strength... and the reason why I didn't hop on the pc for a few days whenever I came home from work I have the urge to surf the net and I wanna blog about a lot of things, but then when I open my monitor my eyes would really hurt so bad, I think I'm starting to have eye problems (ugh pls no) I'd turn it off and just cuddle up with my hubbykins and my son. We use computers at work then when we come home we still have to face the computer screen. I think it's about time I go to sleep early, can't help it coz I am a nocturnal person like everybody else. I have to stop taking advantage of myself and I need to start exercising again, make myself feel good. =) too much of a good thing is bad sometimes, we have to learn how to sit down and do something else for a change.

sorry, guys whenever I have my period I rant a lot, I burst out... I don't want to keep it in. I feel so emotional..please bear with me for I know this will go away soon.. I'll close my comment box for now.. I'm really really sorry. (sigh) I have to catch up on your blogs later, for now I need to focus on some things first.

leche, hirap maging babae! (although, I still love being a girl)